ADS

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cheryl Cole English singer, songwriter, dancer, and model.

aAfkjfp01fo1i-20968/loc359/47874_tweedy187_122_359lo.jpg
Date of Birth
30 June 1983, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, UK
Birth Name
Cheryl Ann Tweedy
Nickname
Chez
Chezza
Height
5' 3" (1.60 m)
Spouse
Ashley Cole (15 July 2006 - 3 September 2010) (divorced)

Cheryl Cole's Early Life:

Cheryl Cole was born Cheryl Tweedy June 30, 1983 and raised in the northern England city of Newcastle upon Tyne. She was interested in dancing as a young child and also explored modelling. She won a number of competitions and also appeared in two British Gas advertisements.
Trivia
Ranked #2 in FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2005.
She has three brothers and a sister.
Engaged to footballer boyfriend Ashley Cole in June 2005.
She was the first girl to make it into Girls Aloud.
Friends with Victoria Beckham.
Voted #7 in FHM 100 Sexiest 2008.
Joined the judging panel of ""The X Factor" (2004)" in 2008, taking over from Sharon Osbourne who decided not to return to the show for its fifth series.
http://www.superbwallpapers.com/wallpapers/celebrities/cheryl-cole-2184-400x250.jpg
Voted #1 in FHM's sexiest women in the world supplement 2009.
Parents: Gary Tweedy and Joan Callaghan.
In 2003, she was sentenced to complete 120 hours of unpaid community service and paid £500 compensation for assaulting a nightclub worker.
Her inspiration as a teenager was Britney Spears.
Personal Quotes
I absolutely love my tattoos. The girls and I decided that the next time Girls Aloud have a No. 1, we'll all get one done. I want us to get something that only makes sense if we all stand in line, though!
The past year [2004] has been the best ever. I feel like I've got a fairy godmother watching over me.
I can't hurt any more than I've been hurt, I can't cry any more than I've cried. I've been to the highest of highs and lowest of lows, so one day I'm going to find my middle ground and be happy.
http://www.superbwallpapers.com/wallpapers/celebrities/cheryl-cole-2169-400x250.jpg
[On drug addicts] I don't have any sympathy for the addicts. That might sound harsh, but I don't give a f***. If they're in pain because of drugs, it's self-inflicted. You know what you're doing when you take it.
[On Simon Cowell] Simon is the most charismatic man I've ever met -- it's like he's trancing you or something. It's actually quite scary.
Cheryl Cole - Glamour Magazine Pictorial [United Kingdom] (May 2011)
I have this pair of grey lounge trousers with a satin waistband which are really unattractive, but so comfy. I sit on the sofa in fluffy slippers and a hoody with a nice cup of hot chocolate. I'm slightly obsessed with hot chocolate. My mother just got me some that has chunks of real chocolate in it. I do that squirty cream thing, too. I'm known for it at "The X Factor" (2004)!
http://www.superbwallpapers.com/wallpapers/celebrities/cheryl-cole-2519-400x250.jpg
I believe in soulmates, yes, but I believe you also have to work at love. I happen to believe your soulmate doesn't have to be your partner - your soulmate could be your best friend, your sibling, it doesn't have to be the person you marry.
I relate to girls a lot more than I do boys. I just don't get boys, I don't really get men.
Cheryl Cole Glams Up the Prince’s Trust Awards
[On nearly dying from malaria in 2010] I had no liver function, no kidney function, I was swollen with the fluid, I had no oxygen in my blood. I literally had 24 hours to get fluid out of my body otherwise my insides were going to pack in. You know how sometimes you feel ill and you say, 'I feel like I'm dying?' Well I actually felt like I was dying. I asked the nurse outright - was I going to die? She said, 'There's a possibility.'
The thought of being intimate with someone you don't know really freaks me out. I think men should earn that intimacy.
aAfkjfp01fo1i-12808/loc159/05365_tweedy350_122_159lo.jpg
I don't think I'm a style icon, not at all. Sometimes I just want to rock out in me scruffs and me Uggs. You know, a really comfy old tracksuit with maybe a dollop of ketchup down the front.
Where Are They Now
(May 2005) On tour in the UK and Ireland
(September 2009) Released the music video for her first solo single, "Fight for This Love", ahead of the release of her debut solo album, 3 Words.
aAfkjfp01fo1i-30161/loc885/05195_tweedy331_122_885lo.jpg
(August 2009) Returning as a judge for the sixth series of The X Factor.
(August 2008) Joined the judging panel on hit UK show The X Factor in its fifth series.
aAfkjfp01fo1i-18783/loc545/05228_tweedy334_122_545lo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment