ADS

Sunday, October 23, 2011

KATRINA KAIF The most searched celebrity Huge Collection of Rare Hot wallpapers



Katrina Kaif has been named the most searched celebrity on mobile videos in a new survey.She beat Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan, who came second and third. According to the Global Video Insights Report for September, released by Vuclip, Bebo came fourth, Beyonce came fifth, and Sonakshi occupied the sixth place. "A B-wood star leading ahead of her global peers in mobile video searches worldwide is a testimony to the fact that mobile videos have finally taken off in India in a big way," said Salman Hussain, vice president of the mobile video service.






The hot Katrina Kaif Bollywood actress, is not only running at a very fast pace, but she is also leaving her contemporary actresses behind her. On this Katrina Kaif website, you can read how she rose to the stardom in Bollywood. This Katrina Kaif website also gives you an insight of every Katrina Kaif interview, Katrina Kaif latest gossips, latest news about Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif news, wallpapers and movie stills.






Those Katrina Kaif fans, wh0 are always eager to read fresh Katrina Kaif news and Katrina Kaif latest developments, Katrina-Kaif.co.in is the destination they should be on. You can even get hot Katrina Kaif wallpapers, hot Katrina Kaif videos, latest Katrina Kaif interview, hot Katrina Kaif news and all the gossips, Katrina Kaif Bollywood wallpapers and Katrina Kaif Bollywood videos are also a part of this exclusive Katrina Kaif website collection. A Katrina Kaif interview is as popular as Katrina Kaif wallpapers.






Actress Katrina Kaif began her movie career by Kaizad Gustaad’s Boom. Katrina Kaif Bollywood career has seen a positive graph after the success of her second movie with Salman Khan; Partner. You can read such interesting facts about Katrina Kaif on this dedicated Katrina Kaif website. Here you will also get useful links for actress Katrina Kaif wallpapers, songs and videos.






Most of the young guys in India are crazy about Katrina Kaif. The hot Katrina Kaif Bollywood actress is one of the most searched actresses on the internet. People are really crazy about Katrina Kaif and are eager to catch actress Katrina Kaif latest updates, actress Katrina Kaif news, actress Katrina Kaif interview. There is no Katrina Kaif website active on the internet at present. So unfair na? We’ve thus decided to launch this Katrina Kaif website, so that actress Katrina Kaif fans can get all the latest and hot Katrina Kaif news, Katrina Kaif latest gossips, link-ups, Katrina Kaif interview and all other things about Katrina Kaif.






Kaif was born to an Indian Kashmiri father,Mohammed Kaif, and an English mother, Susanna Turcotte, both of whom are British citizens. Her parents divorced when she was very young. Kaif once stated, "My dad, unfortunately, and not out of choice, has had no influence on our upbringing, on our religious or social or moral bearings." Kaif has seven siblings; a brother and six sisters. From Hong Kong, she and her family moved to China, then to Japan. From there she went (by boat) to France when she was 8, and thereafter lived for a few months at a time in Switzerland, Kraków, Berlin, Belgium, and many other East European countries. Then she moved with her family to Hawaii, and eventually to her mother's home country of England. Although it is often assumed that Kaif is from London, she lived there only for three years before finally moving to Mumbai. In 2011, she confirmed she was single.






She spent subsequent years in Hawaii, and then in London, Britain, She started modeling accidentally when she was in Hawaii at the tender age of 14, when she was approached for a jewelry campaign. Thereafter she continued modeling in London.Continuing to model was the reason she got her break in a Bollywood movie 'Boom' offered by none other than film-maker Kaizad Gustad.






Despite of her positive attitude, she had been stereotyped as "Indian" by extreme right-wingers in Britain who made it clear that she did not quite fit-in with their "Blonde" Caucasian culture; while on the other hand in India itself she had been ranked as an 'outsider' very much like Sonia Gandhi.






Adorned with soft gorgeous looks, she is not easily intimidated, but admits that she is very emotional, sensitive, and concerned about her privacy, Almost an incurable romantic, she prefers to wear comfortable non-revealing clothes when at home, hates to do her hair, and above all dislikes make-up. Admitting to being lonely in the beginning, but now has several friends who she can hang out with.






Her thoughts on Bollywood accepting her, being an outsider British girl, into Indian cinema: "I have no complaints. I think I'm especially lucky. As you said, I've come from outside and I'm not even anywhere closely connected. But I have absolutely no problem here. People have been more than welcoming, even before I was ready. There was a time when I felt that I need to take time to understand more about the industry, the workings of it. I was doing my modeling, which I really wanted to do at the time. So that's why even my entry into films was later than people expected." (Stardust magazine, July 2006)






It's not my style to either wear minimum clothes, to strip or to even be comfortable with a sex-symbol label. I just want to do good work instead of sporting such meaningless tags. Sex sells, but to a small extent, not always. And this is what filmmakers have to accept. The exposure has to be relevant to the film and its characters and not forced for the sake of titillation. On the contrary, some of the greatest Indian films have been devoid of all these sexual trappings. I know my comfort zone in today's Indian culture and society.






"I've been very blessed, I think, or what do you call it... mmm... lucky to get at this stage what I have. It's not like I've come from acting school and done work at an academy or something. I feel I've been given a very huge chance and opportunity." (Stardust magazine, July 2006)






My Hindi was bad about three years ago. I wanted to achieve a certain status in modeling. Through that I got confidence to get into movies. Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya (2005) came at the right time. I had done kathak training which apart from teaching you about dancing also teaches you about emotions. After that experience, I feel this year will be a much better year for me.





It should be noted that due to her poor knowledge of Hindi (and other Indian languages), Kaif's voice was often dubbed by another actress. However, with the exception of De Dana Dan she has used her own voice for all of her films since New York. Earlier, she had dubbed for films like Namastey London and Apne

I think I have been very lucky so far. I have done a lot of ads and also some films down south. People have liked me. I guess I have found a balance.






My relationship with Salman Khan is too personal to talk about. I take my work like any other regular job and what I do in my personal life is no one's business. I'd rather let my work do all the talking.






Every one has her own love life. Every one has a dream to get a perfect life partner. But this is not so easy in real life. In fact, one doesn't love, it happens. As far as I am concerned, I love a boy who is linked with the film industry. However, I shall not name him. You never know what may happen in future.






Every one has her own love life. Every one has a dream to get a perfect life partner. But this is not so easy in real life. In fact, one doesn't love, it happens. As far as I am concerned, I love a boy who is linked with the film industry. However, I shall not name him. You never know what may happen in future.








Awards

Filmfare Awards
Nominated
2010: Filmfare Best Actress Award for New York[7]
Star Screen Awards
Winner
2010: Star Screen Awards, Entertainer of the year [43]
2011: Star Screen Award for Best Actress (Popular Choice) for Raajneeti and Tees Maar Khan
Zee Cine Awards
Winner
2008: Zee Cine Awards, British Indian Actor Award
Nominated
2005: Zee Cine Award for Most Promising Debut for Sarkar
2011: Zee Cine Award for Best Actor - Female for Raajneeti
IIFA Awards
Winner
2008: Style Diva of the Year
Nominated
2008: IIFA Best Actress Award for Namastey London
2009: IIFA Best Actress Award for Singh Is Kinng
2011: IIFA Best Actress Award for Raajneeti
Stardust Awards
Winner
2006: Stardust Breakthrough Performance Award (Female) for Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya
2010: Stardust Awards, Best Actress - Popular Award for New York &Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani .

No comments:

Post a Comment