ADS

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Donald Trump American business magnate, author,and television personality

Donald Trump Marla Maples married
Date of Birth
14 June 1946, New York City, New York, USA
Birth Name
Donald John Trump
Nickname
The Don
The Donald
The Trumpster
DJT
Height
6' 3" (1.91 m)
Spouse
Melania Trump (22 January 2005 - present) 1 child
Marla Maples (19 December 1993 - 8 June 1999) (divorced) 1 child
Ivana Trump (9 April 1977 - 22 March 1992) (divorced) 3 children

Donald Trump - "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty" Costume Institute Gala At The Metropolitan Museum Of Art - Arrivals

Trade Mark
His comb-over hairstyle.
Catchphrase "You're fired!" from "The Apprentice" (2004).
Trivia
Daughter Ivanka Trump (with Ivana Trump) is a model.
Daughter, Ivanka Trump, attends Georgetown University, class of 2004.
Donald Trump's father, Fred Christ Trump (born in Woodhaven, New York, October 11, 1905), is a multi-millionaire developer son of German Parents. Fred developed apartments, homes and high rises in New York. He died June 25, 1999. Married in 1936 to Mary A... MacLeod (born in Stornoway, Scotland, May 10, 1912), who died August 7, 2000.
Daughter Ivanka Trump transferred from Georgetown to the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business.
Donald Trump Accessories
Son, Eric Trump, is a freshman at Georgetown University.
Graduate of the University of Pennsylvania.
Has three children with Ivana Trump: son Donald Trump Jr. (b. 31 December 1977), daughter Ivanka Trump (b. 30 October 1981) and son Eric Trump (b. 1984).
Daughter, Tiffany Trump (Tiffany Ariana), with Marla Maples (b. 13 October 1993).
Former owner of the New Jersey Generals football club of the United States Football League (USFL) (1984-1985).
Was voted the class "Ladies Man" by classmates on New York Military Academy's class of 1964 at Cornwall-on-Hudson, NY.
Donald Trump Donald Trump and Melania Knauss-Trump attend the "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty" Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 2, 2011 in New York City.
Has a net worth of $2.5 billion, according to Forbes Magazine.
Announced his engagement to model Melania Trump. [April 2004]
Unlike most business executives, he doesn't carry a briefcase and possesses a morbid fear of shaking hands.
In his first book, "The Art Of The Deal", he wrote that he briefly thought of attending the University of Southern California (USC), with the idea of becoming a film producer or studio executive. He eventually changed his mind when he decided that the real estate business was more lucrative.
Is half German and half Scottish.
Melania Trump is expecting their first child together [September 2005]
Son, Barron Trump (Barron William Trump), born at 5 a.m. on 20 March 2006, weighing 8 pounds and 5 ounces.
Was among the guests at Usher Raymond's 26th birthday party.
Father-in-law of Vanessa Haydon and Jared Kushner.
Donald Trump Hats
Threw out the opening pitch to game 2 of the Red Sox/ Yankees double-header on 8/18/06. It was the Jimmy Fund fund-raiser day, where he, the Boston Red Sox, and many other donors gave in nearly three million dollars for cancer research. Sadly, the Red Sox lost that game 14-11.
Though he owns labels that market it, he doesn't drink alcohol.
Awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in January 2007.
Is a longtime friend of WWF owner Vince McMahon, and a longtime fan of the World Wrestling Federation. The Donald hosted Wrestlemania IV and V at Trump Plaza, and appeared in a ringside seat at a few others. He has also appeared on WWF TV shows and participated in WWF story-lines.
Became a first-time grandfather when his son, Donald Trump Jr., and his son's wife, Vanessa Haydon, became the parents of a girl named Kai Madison on May 12, 2007 in New York City. Kai Madison weighed in at 6lb. 14oz.
Was born in Queens.
Brothers: Fred Trump, Jr. and Robert Trump. Sisters: Judge Maryanne Trump Barry and Elizabeth Trump Grau.
In 2007, Forbes Magazine reported his earnings in entertainment for the year at $32 million.
He credits his father as his mentor in learning successful business.
Friend of Regis Philbin.
Revealed on "Piers Morgan Tonight: Donald Trump" (2011) that he personally shuns the use of alcohol, tobacco, drugs and tattoos. Is pro-military spending.
As a guest of FOX's Bill O'Reilly Trump confessed that, though once a pro-choice advocate, he is now pro-life, and is against gay marriage.
Counts Las Vegas tycoon Steve Wynn as a very close friend.
Personal Quotes
"You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."
"It doesn't hurt to get more education."
"All of the women on "The Apprentice" (2004) flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."
"Watch somebody sell their used car and not wash it. You can spend $10 washing the car and get another $200 for the car."
"A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn't exactly been one of moderation."
"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."
"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
"Well, yes, I've fired a lot of people. Generally I like other people to fire, because it's always a lousy task. But I have fired many people."
On his catchphrase "You're fired!" from "The Apprentice" (2004): "I mean, there's no arguing. There is no anything. There is no beating around the bush. 'You're fired' is a very strong term."
"I wish I'd had a great marriage. See, my father was always very proud of me, but the one thing he got right was that he had a great marriage. He was married for 64 years. One of my ex-wives once said to me, 'You have to work at a marriage'. And I said, 'That's the most ridiculous thing', because my parents, they didn't work at the marriage. If you have to work at a marriage, it's not going to work. It has to be sort of a natural thing. But my ex-wife would say, 'You have to work at this, you have to do this, you have to do that'. And I'm saying to myself, 'Man, I work all day long, well into the evening. I don't want to come home and work at a marriage. A marriage has to be very easy'. My father would come home, have dinner, and take it easy. It was the most natural marriage I've ever seen. And Melania (Melania Trump)makes my life easy; one of the things I so love about her is that she makes my life easier. I've never had anybody that made my life so easy. Now I hope that continues. Perhaps that will change. I intend to find out!" [October 2004].
Celebrities » Actors » Donald Trump » Biography
"It's tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate."
Rosie O'Donnell called me a snake oil salesman. And, you know, coming from Rosie, that's pretty low because when you look at her and when you see the mind, the mind is weak. I don't see it. I don't get it. I never understood -- how does she even get on television?
[when asked if he would run for President of the United States] People wanted me to very strongly and I decided I didn't want to do it. I sort of enjoy what I'm doing and I continue to enjoy what I'm doing. I have never had more fun. And then to cap it off with a star on the walk of fame today was just a lot of fun. And, you know, it's just -- it's just very sad to me what's happening with this country in terms of world and in terms of world perception.
On Alan Sugar, host of the British television Version of "The Apprentice": "I don't know what Alan Sugar looks like. You know, I own the show, but I don't even know what he looks like. I mean, I hear he's doing nicely, not like we're doing over here, but doing fine."

Trump National Golf Course, Rancho Palos Verdes, California

 
 

Trump Tower, New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment